Begin: Sep 29, 2020
End: Sep 30, 2020
BIG DATA, CLOUD, ETHICS, DATA GOUVERNANCE, BLOCKCHAIN, PRIVACY BY DESIGN, DATA BREACH, AI AND DPO
PARIS – JARDIN D’ACCLIMATATION
Privacy is dead! Long live Privacy! Privacy and data, new challenges of our modern societies? The Snowden revelations, the Cambridge Analytica affair, the repeated cyber security flaws, so many excesses that call for better data management.
Europe’s response to these threats is based on RGPD, the regulatory bulwark against the exploitation of our data.
However, the DPO is confronted with a heterogeneous interpretation of the DPMR across Europe, which does not facilitate the accomplishment of its missions.
Concerning the certification of companies proving their compliance with the DPMR, a
European consensus is being established, led by the CNIL, which is already differentiated by the implementation of a
in place of a certification reference system for French DPOs.
Main themes & Registration
- Privacy by design, asking the right questions
- Data breach & data violation: how to control the risks?
- PIA impact analysis: study and analysis of real cases
- Consent in France and Europe: how to manage them?
- Ethics and health data
- The Cyber and the Compliance Officer: new professions?
- Certification of DPOs and RGPD referents: towards European standardisation?
- Round table on the theme: “RGPD, at the heart of compliance?” with speakers from CNIL, ANSSI, AFA and TRACFIN.
The aim of this congress is to build the Union of DPOs in Europe, promote their experience and bring together their skills by enabling them to be proactive and to exchange on the daily subjects of a DPO.
Places are limited, so please register as soon as possible.