The UDPO France association is proud to announce the opening of the U.D.P.O PACIFIC.
The purpose of this office in the Pacific area (French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna) is to :
– Create a community of interest, a platform for sharing experiences;
– Contribute to the professionalization of actors, to the harmonization of tools and methods;
– Develop and promote professional practices among people working in the field of data protection;
– To enable these professionals to obtain recognition through certification and the issuance of a professional card.
– To promote qualifications and skills in a logic of permanent training;
– To promote the RGPD/GDPR in the Pacific area through seminars, conferences, publication of books and manuscripts.
– To organize meetings, seminars, congresses, exchanges in the Pacific territories (French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna)
– And many other things…
Data Protection Day is a day of action launched by Council of Europe that has been celebrated annually since 2007 around January 28 - the date on which the European Convention on Data Protection was signed in 1981. In the meantime, Data Protection Day is celebrated...