The UDPO France association is proud to announce the opening of the U.D.P.O PACIFIC.
The purpose of this office in the Pacific area (French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna) is to :
– Create a community of interest, a platform for sharing experiences;
– Contribute to the professionalization of actors, to the harmonization of tools and methods;
– Develop and promote professional practices among people working in the field of data protection;
– To enable these professionals to obtain recognition through certification and the issuance of a professional card.
– To promote qualifications and skills in a logic of permanent training;
– To promote the RGPD/GDPR in the Pacific area through seminars, conferences, publication of books and manuscripts.
– To organize meetings, seminars, congresses, exchanges in the Pacific territories (French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna)
– And many other things…
Data Protection Officers Do you process large amounts of personal data? Are you scared of terms like GDPR, ePrivacy, cookies, data breach, but you work with the data of a large number of people? Consider engaging a data protection officer (DPO). The responsible...