Purpose of Privacyofficers.at (Association of Austrian Data Protection Officers): The association, whose activity is directed neither on its own material profit, nor on its members, aims the promotion and representation of the interests of the operational and official data protection officers of Austria.
Date of incorporation
30th September 2016
Number of members
Regulary workshop for region west and south (others in foundation)
Ongoing workshop controller/processor
- Production of an active network of company and official data protection officers and others involved in data protection
- Development, presentation and promotion of the job description of a data protection officer
- Creating a platform for the exchange of information and experience
- Design and elaboration of technical instructions and recommendations (Best Practice)
- Development of training content and promotion of appropriate measures in the private and public sector
- Cooperation with domestic and foreign professional associations and international specialist organizations in the field of data protection
News From Privacyofficers.at
Survey on the current situation of DPOs
The data protection associations of Liechtenstein, Austria and Switzerland have conducted a survey on the current situation of data protection officers among their members. The result was presented at the 4th Data Protection Seminar in Liechtenstein on November 30 and...
Information event about Google Fonts in Austria
Since July, there have been masses of warnings in Austria, especially from small website operators, because of the use of Google Fonts on websites. The website operators are being asked to pay 100 euros in damages and 90 euros in costs for the lawyer’s intervention.
- Coming soon