UDPO Pacific is a sister association of UDPO. Its embers are either DPO or GDPR experts / referents.
Just created in november 2021, the members will take part in UDPO and EFDPO working groups. Members of UDPO Pacific are also members of UDPO and share the same oblectives. UDPO Pacific has an annexe office in Nouvelle Calédonie including islands of Wallis and Futuna.
Dr. Brice Dumas
Year of incorporation
The UDPO France association is proud to announce the opening of the U.D.P.O PACIFIC.
The purpose of this office in the Pacific area (French Polynesia, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna) is to :
- Create a community of interest, a platform for sharing experiences;
- Contribute to the professionalization of actors, to the harmonization of tools and methods;
- Develop and promote professional practices among people working in the field of data protection;
- To enable these professionals to obtain recognition through certification and the issuance of a professional card.
- To promote qualifications and skills in a logic of permanent training;
- To promote the RGPD/GDPR in the Pacific area through seminars, conferences, publication of books and manuscripts.
- To organize meetings, seminars, congresses, exchanges in the Pacific territories (French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna)
- And many other things…