The association “Data Privacy Community” supports Swiss organizations of any kind as well as natural persons in the professional implementation and promotion of knowledge about data protection. In particular, it wants to give DPOs the opportunity to educate themselves on data protection issues, to network and exchange experiences, to jointly develop and implement pragmatic tools and instruments as well as to jointly create professional guidance and recommendations. DAPRI aims to be discussion partner for policy makersa and other organizations, to enable the interdisciplinary exchange of knowledge from technical, economic, legal, as well as other privacy-related disciplines and to enable cooperation and the exchange with domestic and foreign associations and federations.
Year of Incorporation
Number of members
- A central element is the creation of a network of all those active in the field of data protection.
- Regular exchange is intended to ensure a uniform approach to data protection issues.
- All those involved in data protection should be empowered through increased knowledge and exchange.
- The personal development of all those working in the field of data protection is to be promoted.
- Through international connections (Germany / Austria / Liechtenstein), members shall be able to benefit from knowledge and experience abroad.
- Regular exchange shall provide confidence in the daily work and tools shall be created to make work easier