The Association for Personal Data Protection is an association of professionals dealing with the processing and protection of personal data in private business, self-government and public administration. At the same time, it is a professional organization associating responsible persons appointed to perform their duties under Article 37 of Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council. 2016/679. However, other persons interested in the protection of personal data may also be members of the association.
The association welcomes anyone who cares about the correct and legal treatment of personal information, whether on a small or large scale, in paper form, in computer databases or in electronic communications.
The association ensures the exchange of experience, professional meetings, the creation of best practices and codes, including mapping of risks in individual areas of data processing.
Year of incorporation
Commissions / Working Groups
- Commission for responsible persons
- Commission for the financial sector
- Commission for Education, Youth, Sport and Associations
- Commission for Innovative Sectors,
- Commission for the Direct Marketing and Internet Advertising
- Commission for the Health and Pharmacy Sector
- Commission for the Media Sector and Journalists
- Commission for Public Administration and Self-Government